The bpmarine.gr is the online store exposure and sales through the Internet Greek company «ANDREAS BESSAS », with the diacritical title «BP MARINE» based in Raches Beach C. Fthiotidas, in Greece. Before signing in the shop and browse our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions that apply specifically to the use of BP MARINE‘s electronic store, located at the address www.bpmarine.gr. Make sure you agree with the following terms and conditions as the following:
1. Terms of the contract
2. Offered Information & Products
The BP MARINE committed to quality, completeness and accuracy of the information listed on the website of www.bpmarine.gr., in terms of accurate exposed as those supplied by the online store services.
3. Limiting liability
The BP MARINE is not responsible for customers / users for any damage resulting from the execution of the order or not (except in cases of paragraph 8. «Back product») also reserves its time delivery of goods in cases of major force. No guarantee can be provided for the availability of products, and about prices, that can change without special warning, but guarantees the in time information for consumers on the unavailability of products and changes on prices. The online store www.bpmarine.gr provides content (e.g. information, names, photos, illustrations, etc), products and services available through the website "as exactly as they are”. In any case, the online store of BP MARINE is not liable for any claims of legal or civil and / or criminal nature or for any damage (positive, special or consequential, which was indicative and not restrictive, alternative and / or cumulatively will be a loss of profits , Data, loss of earnings, financial satisfaction, etc.) from site visitors or others on grounds related to the operation or not and / or use of the site and / or inability to provide services and / or information made available by this and / or from any unauthorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or available through it.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
This site is the official online store of BP MARINE. All contents of the site, including pictures, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of BP MARINE and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transportation, downloading, processing, resale, creation of a derivative or misleading the public about the real provider of the content of the website, any reproduction, reissue, loading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of BP MARINE or any other legitimate holder of these copyrights. The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing BP MARINE and / or electronic www.bpmarine.gr the shop and / or third parties contracted with them and their products or services, are only marks and distinctive features of BP MARINE and / or www.bpmarine.gr and / or more third parties and protected by the Greek, European and international law on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property. In any case, the appearance and report to the website www.bpmarine.gr and the online store of BP MARINE should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of license or right to use them.
5. User’s Responsibility
Users of the site www.bpmarine.gr accept that the use of the online store BP MARINE mission, publication, send e-mail or other ways of transmission of any Content is unlawful, harmful, threatening, insulting, embarrassing, defamatory, defamatory, gross, obscene, scandalous, a violation of privacy of another, shows passions, or expressing racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with the law or contractual or management relations (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs which are designed to break, damage, destruction or equipment the operation of any software or hardware, deliberately or inadvertently breach the existing Greek and EU legislation and provisions that may impede others in any way and any Content used to collect or store personal data about other users.
The BP MARINE recognizes the importance of the issue of security of your personal data and your electronic transactions and take all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum safety. All information, which relate to your personal data and transactions are secure and confidential. The security of e-store BP MARINE achieved through the following methods:
Customer Recognition The codes used to identify you are twofold: the e-mail and the Personal Password Security (Password), who whenever they enter your provide absolute security with access to your personal information. You have the chance to modify the password Security Staff (password) as often as you like. The only one who has access to your information you through these codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining secrecy and concealment by third parties. In case of loss or leakage should give immediate notice to us, otherwise the online store of BP MARINE is not responsible for the use of secret code by an unauthorised person. We recommend, for security reasons, to change your password at regular intervals and to avoid using the same codes and easily detectable (eg date of birth).
Security & Privacy Trade For your own safety during your transactions with credit cards, electronic store of your BP MARINE refers to the completion of your transactions in a secure Internet environment of cooperating for this purpose bank, where you can safely enter confidential data. The confidentiality is considered self-evident. The same basic principles governing conventional transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted from the good / State in BP MARINE is confidential and BP MARINE has taken all necessary measures in order to use them only to the extent necessary in the context of service.
Some of the measures taken are as follows:
• Only authorized officials have access to information of your transactions and only when necessary, eg for the processing of applications.
• The BP MARINE not disclose the details of clients and transactions, unless written authorization from you or that a court order or judgement of any public authority.
• Should the BP MARINE use others for support systems, shall ensure confidentiality.
• You can ask any information held about you and correct them if you can substantiate an error.
• For your own safety, should you manage all the information available through the service as confidential and secret and not to make any disclosure to third persons.
• Informative lists and printed material will receive only if you wish and register during the registration your membership.
In any case, the online store of BP MARINE in any way not disclose or divulge your personal data and information you trust. Personal data that you share with us your registration as a member used exclusively for the execution of transactions. All information is encrypted and stored with absolute certainty.
7. Personal data’s safety
During your visit in the pages of bpmarine.gr and to order products, but also to ensure the possibility of communicating with you so that you know our new products, is likely be asked to register data about you (name, profession , E-mail address, date of birth, etc.). Any personal data indicate anywhere on the pages and services on the site of bpmarine.gr, intended only to ensure the operation of the service and may not be used by any third party, without complying with the provisions of Law 2472/97 on the protection of personal data. The online store bpmarine.gr operates in accordance with applicable Greek and EU legislation and keep safely your personal data for as long as you are registered with a service of bpmarine.gr which remains inactive after the expiry in any way compromise the relationship. The personal data declare the online store bpmarine.gr used exclusively by or affiliated with this business, to support, promote and enforce the trading relationship. The datas kept the file may be notified to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities at their request lawful and in accordance with the pertinent legal provisions applicable. The Client, under the legislation on telecommunications, the right to information and provided for in Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997
8. Products Return Policy
1. In all cases where a proven fault of BP MARINE mistakenly sold products (mistake in receipt of orders, pricing, its mission, etc.), the customer has the option either at the outset not to accept the receipt of the product, or after having received , to return the product within 3 working days of delivery. In any case, the products must be returned in perfect condition, the state received by the customer, full and without damage and packaging of the product to be that normally accompanies the product and is in excellent condition. If not returned within 3 working days of delivery, then BP MARINE may not accept any returns.
2. In all cases where mistakenly and with proven fault of BP MARINE sold and sent defective products and poor quality (damaged during transport, poor packaging, etc.), the customer must either at the outset not to accept the receipt of the product or, having received to return the product to return the product within 3 working days of delivery. In any case, the products must be returned to the state received by the customer, fully and without further damage and packaging of the product to be that normally accompany the product. If not returned within 3 working days of delivery, then BP MARINE may not accept any returns and therefore not to replace a defective product. In this case the user / client should make a new order / purchase.
In any event, all these cases the maximum time limit reimbursement may not be extended beyond ten (10) working days from the date of receipt. Also, all cases should the product in place needed to be accompanied by an original proof of purchase. For all these cases to replace products must be located in the state received from the customer, full and without damage and their packaging to be that normally accompanies the product and is in excellent condition, together with all documents which accompanied the product (eg DAT, Ap Retail etc.). In any case, the return and replacement is possible under the following conditions:
1. Customer has contacted the same day or the next working day with E-Shop.
2. The product has not been used.
3. The product is accompanied by all necessary documents proving the transaction (eg DAT, Ap Retail etc.).
9. Cancel Order
Cancellation of the order may be made to the following:
1. If completed electronic order but not yet shipped the product please call +30 2238031825 and a partner will take the cancelation of your order.
2. After receiving the product, call us at +30 2238031825 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you want the annulment of your order. One partner will serve you directly and will inform you of all your options.
• Paying by Credit Card: The online store of BP MARINE accepts credit cards, Visa & Mastercard. Your transactions in our shop are in a safe environment cooperating bank and protected by the highest online security systems which ensure a secure transaction environment. For purchases with your credit card follow the instructions that exist in our shop. You'll be asked to fill out the form and number and expiration date of your credit card. If you choose to pay by credit card, you must be present during the receipt of your order with you having your identity. In this case (i.e. payment by credit card) does not allow receipt of the request by a third person.
• Payment upon receipt of the order at your place (Account): Pay the employee of our company or Courier Company, with the delivery of your order at your place.
• With deposit in a bank account: For further informations please contact us via phone +30 22380 31825.
11. Order/ Delivery products/ Shipping charges
• Completing the order: With ψομπετινγ the order, you receive the following message (example): «The transaction has been completed. Thank you for your preference. Please check your email. »
• Shipping & Delivery Order The orders are sent with your cooperating courier company, from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and shaped accordingly for deliveries outside Attica and major urban centres, in accordance with the policy of the courier company. Overall, the company delivers mail within the next working from receipt of the mission for areas of the network. In areas outside the network delivers once a week. The BP MARINE cooperate with the company «ELTA» & ELTA: PORTA-PORTA». The areas outside the network referred to the «ELTA: PORTA-PORTA» are as follows:
81500 SAN EFSTRATIOS
• Receipt products Place your order until 13:00 Monday to Friday and BP MARINE sends your order at most within 2 working days after confirmation of your financial transactions in areas within a network of Courier Company. For areas outside the network Transport Company undertakes to deliver once a week. These deadlines are not applicable in times of extreme weather events or strikes, and in any case of major force, which may affect their times.
• Shipping charges / Free delivery Shipping costs borne by the customer / user with «ELTA: PORTA-PORTA» or alternative transport company in case of failure of the first partner, the Customer bear the shipping / remuneration based on the following scale, subject to VAT of 23%, you can control them on your orders.
Delay order your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
• The product has been delayed to send the distributor: In such a case, we will contact you to ask you if you want to deliver your order without this product or you suggest an alternative. This type will send you immediately upon receipt of our warehouses.
• The product has already been ordered removed and is not available: Among the 3000 products in exposing our shop there are rare cases where the supplier and warning them suddenly announced that the repeals. In this case, an official of our company will communicate directly with you to give you all the alternatives.
• In times of extreme weather events or strikes, and in each case of major force, which may affect the transportation and delivery of your order.
• If it is impossible to phone and / or through electronic mail (e-mail) communicate with you (if a problem in your order, either in connection with the product either in relation to the payment) because e.g. your information you've entered is not properly updated.