Suzuki engineers have packed the new in-line three-cylinder DF25A/DF30A with some of Suzuki's finest technologies giving them class-leading advantages that put them ahead of the rest. Engineering lightweight outboards has long been a Suzuki hallmark.
Fuel is supplied with Suzuki's Lean Burn Control system and a Battery-Less Fuel Injection system that gives these outboards remarkable improvements fuel efficiency while maintaining excellent power and performance.
Both are first in class to feature friction reducing roller rocker arms and each utilizes offset crankshafts resulting in smoother operation and greater mechanical efficiency.
An LED monitoring system provides engine operating status at a glance.
Suzuki's highly efficient four-stroke technologies produce lower emissions that allow outboards like the DF25A/30A to conform to some of the world's strictest emissions standards1 including the EURO 1 emissions Standards (EU Directive 2003/44EC)2, and receive a three-star rating from the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Lightest outboards in the 18.4kW (25PS)/22.1kW (30PS) four-stroke outboard class3.
- Lean Burn Control and Battery-Less Fuel Injection deliver class-leading fuel-efficiency.
- First in class with Roller Rocker Arms that provide smoother action and reduce friction.
- Offset Crankshaft offers smoother piston movement for greater operating efficiency.
- Direct Air Intake and Ventilation supplies engine with a cooler airflow for greater efficiency.
- Engine Monitoring LED Indicators keep you informed of operating conditions.
1 Emission standards compliancy is region specific.
2 The EU emissions standards (exhaust gases and noise levels) set by the European Parliament and Council.
3 According to in-house investigations as of February 2014.
Long shaft, Models: ΑTHL: Electrical starter, tiller handle & Trim; ΑTL: Electrical starter, remote control & Trim
For shipping please contact us!
PHO. +30 2238031825 E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org